pinterest meta

Saturday 30 March 2013

YES!!! I got my CAMH Letter!


I finally got my CAMH letter for GID evaluation.  I go to Toronto in late May for 2 evaluations.  It seems that (if the document is 100% right) I have an 11pm meeting(?) - since it is a gov't clinic, that is probably 11am.

Under "new rules", as far as I gather, CAMH deals with surgical evaluations.   I found out that there is another venue to start HRT.  I request a referral to a London, Ontario fertility clinic (this is a route where many trans people in London and surrounding area are fast tracked to).  The wait list is ~30 days, which is very small, considering I have been waiting 13 months for this letter, which won't open the doors I hope it would have, but will be a foot in the door for what I need later on.

I will update the next steps ... and I will finally start to take pictures.  I definitely want to document what happens.

So I guess I will share my good news ...


No comments:

Post a Comment