pinterest meta

Tuesday 20 August 2013

Boob Fairy ... *giggles

As mentioned in my 60 Days message ... the "breast fairy" seems to be visiting occasionally *blush

I have been noticing that strange "itching" feeling, which I am guessing is the skin stretching and a small, firming mass.  I have been noticing this "something" happening over a week ago, but thought it might be "in my mind", but this is becoming more and more evident - that instead of being mental/hoping/expectations  (actually it is happening foot or so further south, more in the breast area *giggles) ... I guess the ride is starting and the progesterone is kicking in (been on P for 7 wks? - started 28th June/13).

I actually find wearing a bra comfortable during ... where before getting by with a t-shirt or blouse would be fine.   All positive changes  :)

I know if this is happening now, my next month update ... OMG my 3 months on E & blockers and 2 on Prog. ...should be an interesting one  =)

No comments:

Post a Comment