pinterest meta

Thursday 16 May 2013

Restarting VLog ...

After months of doubt & frustration I have restarted my vlog.  After posting my first moths ago, I have decided that, no matter what I think now, I want something to look back and say "I have changed".  Since I am my worse enemy and critic, I just won't watch them until a bit further down the road.

If you watch, please be gentle. 

(I am writing this on a new tablet - still trying to get used to - so I apologize ahead  of time for embarrassing or offensive /auto-corrects/)

Watch "Restarting my Vlog" on YouTube

1 comment:

  1. Sonya-

    I read your most recent e-mail. The bad news is that there are bogus "reparative" groups, tea partiers and just plain dunderheaded snots. You'll You'll run into those - sadly, that's just life. However, the good news is that they get smaller by the hour. I'm not trying to toot my own horn, but read MP Anna Grodzka's e-letter in my blog. (emilysvirtualrocket.blogspot.com) There are LOTS of intelligent LGBT telling good information.

    ReplyDelete