pinterest meta

Sunday 19 May 2013

My iPL Hair Removal Progress ...

Just a few quick pics logging my progress with hair removal.  Right now, I am attending ~6 weeks and started early December of 2012.  I am writing a post about the actual process, but I'll use this as my "brag" page.  Also included are a few pics from my "old" life, showing what it could have looked like ...




---------------------------------------------------------------------
I started my treatment on December and each photo was taken 3 weeks after treatment, so remaining hair had a chance to be visible.

 


(No matter how bad my eyes look ... NO I was NOT stoned ... LOL)

Actually (in my eyes) the lack of progress is what stopped me from doing my vlog, basically I could see EVERY flaw, every "trace" of beard ... even though it was disappearing, all I could see was ~2003 images coming though behind the make-up.  It was only when I started preparing the "tracking" pictures to post, could I see that things HAVE changed!

note:  Very sorry about formatting, I am trying to find a template I like, and every change screws up how the pictures look.  I will straighten them out once template is fixed up, and I will also update this with newest pictures!

No comments:

Post a Comment