pinterest meta

Friday 16 August 2013

Leaky ...

I just finished reading a post on Brooke Addison's Transbliss.com   and I just had to write the woman involved ...

In the past few years I have been hardened ... ok perhaps more than a few years ... I rarely cry, rarely show emotion ... perhaps too many years of lying to myself and others, I had to close off parts of myself ...

During the reading I had to send "Mary" a thank you letter (below) and I just noticed that I am fighting back tears as I am typing.  Trust me ... this is NOT something I am used to, infact I put my self in emotional locations in my past to get a reaction .... and nothing.

I guess the HRT is working ... (grabbing another tissue) ... I haven't been posting or vlogging recently, mainly because I am getting more and more frustrated ... but recently I KNOW something has been changing ... I have started painting again, and will post updates on that page ... but I guess this is one of the true proofs that something is happening ... that Sonya is becoming alive ... and she is taking control.

I just read your "Grieving a child who is still alive" on Transbliss.com (Brooke Addison's site) and needed to thank you.  Not only for your acceptance of Chris, but also how you are trying to help others.  

I am a transitioning late in life (42), I lost my birth mother over 2 years (she never had a chance to meet Sonya) and I haven't seen or heard from my adopted parents since I was 18 ... and I know they would not want too ...

For all of us out there without parents as strong and loving as you ... thank you soo much.


~Sonya
 I will be working more on this ... trust me, I have a few posts dying to get out ...

No comments:

Post a Comment