pinterest meta

Tuesday 20 August 2013

First page ... [a brief intro] (was actually written in March ... dunno why never got published ... *sigh)


Welcome

This is my first Blog ... first * released one anyways * I have tried this before had have trashed them all because – well I didn't think they were worth anything ...

I figured out what to do. I will do this video after/during or after being creative - working with paint, clay or otherwise so I am in the right head space. Here it goes ...

I read and heard intros that are along the lines of “My name is Sonya and I am trans gender. “ It sounds like a first step meeting or or admitting that you have a problem. I admit that there is a problem . . . but a casual meeting discussing my past will not make things all better.

Actually I want to document WHO I am, why I am and my progress.

Who am I?

Back in high school – in 1989 - I lived art (and alcohol) and thought I would never lose that ... never.

Then I went to college, met some one ... and for something I will discuss later – I was forced to stop painting.

It is now 2013, I never really painted again ... 

I guess this is a bit of a New Years Resolution ...

I WILL BE ME
I will do what I need to do - to be me
I will make the changes I need to – to be me


I will go where I need to – to be me

Before the holidays I contacted CAMH – to make sure that I am still on the list (I hate not hearing from someone in like forever – and Suzzane @ Gender Identity Clinic mentioned that the wait is like 14 months ... and since the date of application acceptance was - - I can hear from then around Late February to early March THIS YEAR ... I can't wait.

I know there are under “new rules” but this will be my initial accessment. My family Doctor is very hesitant to start ANYTHING – even when I told him I was starting laser hair removal, he was “are you sure?” It is difficult because I am going in over drive – until I go to the his office, then I hit the brakes and I feel like *sheet

That will change I hope, especially once I get the “heads up” from CAMH (I hope they give him a hint about Hormone Therapy)

Who am I? I am artist, I am a poet, I have strong views on certain topics, and I am a transgendered woman!

I WILL have more videos. More about me, more about my progress.

Thanks for watching ... Subscribe and check back because the best is yet to come!
Link to VLOG version ... careful poor quality ...

No comments:

Post a Comment