pinterest meta

Tuesday 20 August 2013

Huge Dieting mistake ...

Confession time ....

I realized yesterday morn I really messed up *sigh ...‪#‎dietingmistakes‬

I reduced my intake because, well hey I KNEW I was eating too much for my sedentary (at the time) life style. Then I started going to gym, walking and such (months ago). I gave up most of my normal foods, and even meat (became vegan). I wasn't really thinking about what was going in ... just what seemed to "felt comfortable." I recently starting feeling more and more tired ... almost fainting, nauseated, achy, that sort of thing ... generally drained. 

Yesterday I worked out my "caloric intake". I went from about 2500 Cal a day to just over 1000. (I started slowly of course, but since Nov 2012 I went from ~260lbs to about 180 today). NOT HEALTHY.

Any ways time to re-evaluate my diet and choices ... I don't want to give up my activity level, actually I want to ramp it ... but that means fuelling the engine much more than current level.

No comments:

Post a Comment